Jaben Community
October 26, 2014, 04:11:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: new phones  (Read 2526 times)
pykrete2

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 12:17:59 AM »

yes i will buy cds of bands or artists i support, or if i like all or most of the songs on an album. but if i just need a single track from the album of an artist that i seldom listen to... basically a one-off kind off thing, i can't just go out and get it for 20 bucks right?
direcow

Here Be Geeks

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 12:24:20 AM »

yes i will buy cds of bands or artists i support, or if i like all or most of the songs on an album. but if i just need a single track from the album of an artist that i seldom listen to... basically a one-off kind off thing, i can't just go out and get it for 20 bucks right?

get the track off the itunes store?

Music: 5.5G DIYmod 80GB > DIY mundorf BG LOD > RSA Predator > Whiplash TwAg > UM SF5EB
Home: Foobar2000 (wasapi) > Audio-g.d. COMPASS neutral + Moon > JMoney Pad Denon D5000
Lss

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 12:52:43 AM »

worse. if it was flac then at least i can justify the purchase. and the protection on it is .......
nystalia

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 07:34:21 AM »

worse. if it was flac then at least i can justify the purchase. and the protection on it is .......
There is iTunes Plus with features DRM free, higher bitrate(256kbps AAC).

Portable
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB
Ultimate Ears UE 10 Pro Custom

Home
Fubar II w/ LM4562
Aego M

ljpaw

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »

haha i tried to rip from original Cd @ 320.

Wish- S..and.S

woah.... the quality is God like... 
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: